The 7th National Congress on Medicinal Plants, will be held in Shiraz University, Cultural and Leisure Complex, between 12-14th of May, 2018.
It is with pleasure to inform professors, university students, researchers and those interested in medicinal plants and herbal medicine that the 7th National Congress on Medicinal Plants, will be held in Shiraz University, Cultural and Leisure Complex, between 12-14th of May, 2018, by National Network of Research and Technology in Medicinal Plants, and with the collaboration of relevant institutes and organizations.
Subjects of the congress:
– Biologic Effects
Agriculture and Natural Resources
– Plant Physiology
– Domestication and Breeding
– Agriculture and Farming
– Harvest and Post-harvest Processing
– Seed Technology
Pharmacy, Medicine and Veterinary Medicine
– Traditional Medicine
– Pharmacological Effects
– Clinical Effects
– Formulation and Control
Industry and Economics
– Trade in Medicinal Plants and Natural-based Products
– Natural-based Products Production
– Innovation in Production of Applicable Products
– Quality Control System and Production of Quality Products
– Technology Transfer and Natural-based Production
Applicants can refer to the official website of the congress for more information on how to send their papers and register, www.ncmp2018.com
Moreover, the telegram channel of National Network of Research and Technology in Medicinal Plants, will be updated with the relevant information.
To join the network’s telegram channel, click on the link below: